This is going to be a simple post today since it was a busy week! I thought that I would combine 2 surveys I have seen floating around and talk a little about what goes on here.
Before I get to that though I want to share my 5th Green Monster Smoothie of the day. Even though I took a day to rest of early morning workouts (my body was tired) I still enjoyed a nice smoothie today with some frozen mango and mint. Since I had a bunch of mint I did not want spoiling I put it in the freezer. It tasted lovely in the smoothie.
Thank you again for everyone coming a visiting and leaving comments! It has been wonderful reading other people’s recipes and stories. For those who do not know, over 700 vegan bloggers are documenting 5 days a week of vegan news, recipes, life stories, and more right HERE. Check out the list!
Mango-Mint Green Monster Smoothie #5
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen mint leaves or fresh
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
1. What is one food you thought you’d miss when you went vegan, but don’t?
2. What is a food or dish you wouldn’t touch as a child, but enjoy now?
3. What vegan dish or food you feel like you should like, but don’t?
4. What beverage do you consume the most of on any given day?
5. What dish are you famous for making or bringing to gatherings?
6. Do you have any self-imposed food rules (like no food touching on the plate or no nuts in sweets)?
7. What’s one food or dish you tend to eat too much of when you have it in your home?
8. What ingredient or food do you prefer to make yourself despite it being widely available prepackaged?
9. What ingredient or food is worth spending the extra money to get the good stuff?
10. Are you much of a snacker? What are your favorite snacks?
11. What are your favorite vegan pizza toppings?
12. What is your favorite vegetable? Fruit?
13. What is the best salad dressing?
14. What is your favorite thing to put on toasted bread?
15. What kind of soup do you most often turn to on a chilly day or when you aren’t feeling your best?
16. What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Frosting flavor?
17. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate Chunk with Walnuts or anything nutty.
18. What is your most-loved weeknight meal?
19. What is one dish or food you enjoy, but can’t get anyone else in your household to eat?
20. Favorite non-dairy milk?
21. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
22. Favorite pickled item?
23. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?
24. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
25. Favorite vegan ice cream?
26. Most loved kitchen appliance?
27. Spice/herb you would die without?
28. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
29. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
30. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
31. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
32. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
33. What’s on your grocery list?
34. Favorite grocery store?
35. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
36. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa’s because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
37. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
I do not have a favorite vegan candy….I like dark chocolate and with any kind of nuts with cherries……
38. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?