|10 weeks and nap time with mommy|
The good thing about this weekend is that we got naps. Yes, we all got naps. I love taking naps with Julianne in my arms. I alternate though so she will not get used to sleeping with only me in my arms.
|10 weeks in her bumbo|
Our short week started with quick meals being prepared. Lately I feel like I have my lingo back with creating dishes the way I was before getting pregnant. I look at what I have in the fridge and I whip up something quickly. I love doing that. Many people do not but I enjoy seeing how quickly I can create a meal.
We loved this dish a lot because it had unique flavors and it was VERY filling. It was also very quick to prepare. Hope you give it a try!
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti, torn in 2-inch pieces
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups vegetable broth (I used Rapunzel bouillon cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, cut in 1 -inch pieces
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper