Happy Thursday! Why is it happy, because the weekend is coming up! I am very happy to share a giveaway with you today that I know many of you would enjoy.
Last week I share with you how I made a most delicious chocolate pudding. I had little to do with it because it only required TWO ingredients. Tofu and a Low-Fat Pudding Mix. Sad I know right? No indeed not! For a new mom like me, I find that this type of preparation is ideal! I have recently started being in the kitchen now that the baby is getting older but in the evenings when I think about the baking I could be doing, I ignore it to work on chores I was not able to get done during the day.
Chocolate PUDDING comes in for the save! (Can I say this in a Bill Cosby voice?)
Mori-Nu Tofu has been one of my favorite products because they make the best vegan omelettes like this Portabella and Chorizo Omelette:
|Chorizo Tofu Scramble|
|Baby Bella Mushroom and Zucchini Lasagna|
|Sun-Dried Tomato and Leek Quiche|
All in all, I have never really been one to use tofu in my desserts like my fellow friend Amber @ Almost Vegan. You should check out her Tofu desserts:
|Photo permission from Almost Vegan|
|photo permission from Almost Vegan|
Mori-Nu has been generous to donate a GOODY bag filled with 6 packages of Mori-Nu Silken Tofu and 2 packages of Mates plus a tofu cookbook
1. Comment below telling me your favorite dish to prepare or eat with tofu.
2. “Like” Opera Singer in the Kitchen on Facebook AND Mori-Nu on Facebook and comment below confirming you’ve done so. (Bonus: “like” my FB post about the giveaway.)
3. Follow Opera Singer in the Kitchen on Twitter AND Mori-Nu on Twitter and comment below confirming you’ve done so.
4. Tweet the following message and comment below confirming you’ve done so:
I entered to win a free @morinut0fu variety pack from @singerinkitchen ! #Giveaway #win here: http://bit.ly/w6bzwb
5. Subscribe to my blog by email (at the top of the right-hand sidebar), RSS feed, or Google reader and comment below confirming you’ve done so. Let me know if you already subscribe.
6. Pin the Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding giveaway on Pinterest.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only and the giveaway will be closed February 20, 2012 at midnight EST. I will announce the winner on Tuesday, February 21, 2012