Namaste! I am not a big yoga person but this post has nothing to do with yoga. Namaste Inc is a family-owned and operated company located in Los Angeles, California. They offer products and accessories that are not only fashionable, but also hip and innovative.
When I was registering for baby products before the baby arrived in November, I really wanted to buy a diaper bag that looked nothing like a diaper bag and also fashionable. I no longer was going to be carrying a purse but only a wallet and some cosmetics.
When I came across Namaste Inc. I knew that I wanted to go with one of their totes or handbags. I saw on their product page a link describing a category of bags for Mommy stuff. While there were a lot of colorful options for different occasions I was not convinced until I came across the set of bags under ALL Hangbags and Totes.
- Exterior Pockets
- Interior Pockets
- Zippered interior divider
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Organizing your craft, work, or kid stuff with your personal items is just another day at the beach with Namaste’s Laguna bag.
- The Laguna has 5 metal feet on the bottom and strong magnetic closures at the top.
- PVC-free and animal-friendly faux leather