Hello from mid-Michigan, where it is supposed to be covered with snow and dreary outside.
Yes, like everywhere else, we have been lacking the mounds of snow we would already have by now. It has been in the lower 30s and mid 40s with lots of sunshine. I cannot complain because Julianne and I have been able to take walks.
Exercise has been almost non-existent. The extent of it happens to be in the mornings when I wake up. Here is how I HAVE been exercising:
- stretching in the mornings when I wake up
- taking an occasional walk outside (if sunny) or go to the mall
- I’ve done ONE 30-day Shred video
- I’ve done sit-ups with the baby
- I swing the car seat twice a week for arm strength to lull baby to sleep