Love it? You should try it sometime. Why do I bring this up? Well, I have a virtual progressive party for you. A whole bunch of ladies and cooks were assigned or they volunteered to create delicious dishes.
Our theme was “Hot and Cold”. You can only imagine what summer dishes can bring to your table. I contemplated making a chocolate chipotle cake or a chocolate peppermint cake but I totally changed my mind.
Fourth of July is literally around the corner and I all I could think about was pie. Chocolate pie. This pie is eaten really cold with some fresh berries. I do not add whipped cream but that is ALWAYS an option for those who love it.
The dessert takes 15 minutes to prepare and 2 hours to cool. Make it overnight and you will have a delicious pie. I wish these ladies could be here to enjoy it.
- 1 pre-made graham pie crust or pie crust recipe
- 2 cups So Delicious Original Coconut Milk
- pinch celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
MORE RECIPES BELOW:
- Diapered Daze and Knights- Tuna Salad Rolls
- The Fabulous Food Fairy- Roasted Tomato Caprice in Garlic Bread Bowls
- Worthington Lower- Chili Layered Dip
- Chockababy- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
- Life at the BAT Cave- Chipotle Shrimp Salad
- Life Without Pink- Homemade Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Look What Mom Found- Dad Too!- Veggie and Pasta Summer Salad
- Real: The Kitchen and Beyond- Blackberry Melon Lemonade
- Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps- Moscow Mule Beer Cocktails
- The Vintage Mom- Kale & Zucchini Meatloaf
- Souffle Bombay- Lettuce Wraps
- the whole-y grail- Family Friendly Grilled Pizza 5 Ways
- Whatever Works- Spicy Sausage & Arugula Pasta
Coffee, Tea and Dessert
- An Opera Singer in the Kitchen- Dark Chocolate Cream Pie with Berries
- Will’s World- S’mores Frozen Coffee
- A Grande Life- No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- The Naughty Mommy- Key Lime Pie
- Legos and Lattes- Vanilla Spiced Chai Lattes
- The Turnip Farmer- Vodka Gummi Bears
Decorations, Outfits and Music
- Crafty Garden Mama- Eco Friendly Entertaining
- Finnegan and the Hughes- Dressing the Kiddos
- Honey Badger Mom- Progressive Party Playlist, Playa!
Hope you have as much fun reading through the party as we did planning it!