Yes, I know that keeping a head of romaine lettuce is not hard to clean and wash, but these are SUPER convenient. Dinner preparation in our home is usually the most trying with my young toddlers, so the salads came in real handy. We loved trying the 50/50 mix and it was sure fresh and perfect for the lunch I had for my mom’s group.
- Bacon Caesar
- House Italian
- Harvest Peach
- Caesar Supreme
- Pear Gorgonzola
- Strawberry Fields
- and more!
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Kale Mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup aged cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup banana pepper slices, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Like Fresh Express on Facebook and Pinterest for more ideas!
Need more coupons? There is an additional way to print out a coupon available online at HERE.