Today I spent time around women of all ages that I have grown to admire and cherish in my life. The first year living in Pennsylvania was super hard because, of course, we knew no one at all. I am the kind of person who likes meeting people quickly and making long life friends, but that illusion quickly wore away knowing that it takes TIME to establish friendships.
The women in my Bible Study group have been such a moral support and prayer partners that if I happen to miss just one Wednesday I truly do not know what to do with myself. I find that despite the hard days and getting them together just to get to church just truly makes up for having a better week. In essence, I see these older women as wise women with experience and lots of Godly love.
- 16 eggs
- 12 slices of whole wheat sandwich bread
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 cup pepper jack, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 large slices of fat-free ham
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 1 4-ounce jar pimentos