Our little family was able to sample some amazing eco-friendly products over the holidays that we have very much enjoyed. The awesome fact about the products is that they are paraben-free and toxic-free and completely safe for babies bodies or products.
Little Twig has a lovely line of baby bath products that use organic and botanical ingredients that are perfect even for the any baby’s sensitive skin. I received the Calming Lavender Baby Wash along with a sample of the Calming Lavender Baby Lotion. It is an all-natural blend of soothing lavender, restorative chamomile and gentle bubbles that turned our tub into a sanctuary of tranquil bath time bliss. Provides aromatherapy benefits that are calming and relaxing, encouraging a better night’s sleep for baby. It also leaves my babies smelling so nice!!
Since I know my oldest daughter suffers from a bit of eczema, I know it is important that her skin receives the best products that will not irritate or exacerbate her sensitive skin. I am glad that we have been doing well testing this product in our bath because it has been lovely.
A few more facts about these products:
- Safe for the entire family
- Completely free of phthalates, sulfates, parabens,synthetic fragrances, nut, soy or wheat
- pH balanced and ideal for sensitive skin
- Also available in tangerine and unscented
- Available in a 8.5oz bottle (MSRP $12.50), 17oz. bottle (MSRP $17.50) and 34oz. bottle (MSRP $31.99)
- Available for purchase in the U.S. at www.littletwig.com and retailersnation-wide. Visit http://www.littletwig.com/store-locator.htm for a list of store locations
The next product was tested in my kitchen called Eco-Me Dish Soap. While I had a choice to try the Lemon Fresh scent or Herbal Mint, I should have gone with the Herbal Mint. Even though I knew this dish soap was supposed to gentle of hands with no dyes, sulfates, or harsh preservatives, I still was not impressed by the soap. It was naturally sudsy but my hands did not feel as great after washing with the soap compared to the one I already use. I also did not care for the scent. I decided to use the rest of the soap to make natural bubbles for my daughters, which in fact works well.
Here are a few more facts about the product:
- All-natural sudsy dish soap featuring family and earth friendlyingredients
- Cuts grease, while gentle on hands
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients that are food-grade and derivedfrom plants; features vinegar (food-grade) for natural antibacterial properties, helping to reduce germs and bacteria
- Non-toxic – safe to use on baby and kids’ dishes
Completely free of sulfates, phthalates, petro-chemicals, ethoxylate,1,4 Dioxane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, synthetic fragrances and harmful preservatives
- PETA and Leaping Bunny approved; no animal testing or by-products
- Natural clean scents smell healthy and fresh. Fragrances include:Citrus Berry, Herbal Mint, Lemon Fresh and Fragrance-free
- Key components include:
- – Water
- – Decyl Glucoside (coconut-derived soap): a natural, non-ionic surfactant, fromrenewable plant raw materials
- – Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (food-grade emulsifier): a natural, food gradeemulsifier derived from sodium salt of lactic acid
- – Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside (plant-base solubilizer): Mild, solubilizing non-ionicsurfactant that is obtained from renewable vegetable origin.
- – Leuconostoc (radish root): a natural preservative with antimicrobial benefits
- – Potassium Sorbate (food-grade preservative): a natural preservative from thepotassium salt of sorbic acid, used to preserve food and skin care products
- – Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (plant essential oils): Lemongrass oil is a naturalantimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent and a bactericide that acts like a naturalpreservative and fragrance
- Key components include:
- Available in 16 fl oz, SRP $5.99
- Available for purchase in the U.S. at www.eco-me.com and retailers nation-wide. Visit http://www.eco-me.com/store-locator.htm for a list of store locations
I definitely look forward testing a few more products in the Little Twig line because I know my girls bodies would love it especially this mommy who loves toxic-free products.
Disclosure: These products were sent to me at no cost and strictly for review. All opinions are my own.