I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
Many of you know that I have been trying to focus on being sugar free for a while but it is always a struggle in my home. I know eventually will be consistent but in the meantime I take options like SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® packets in my purse with me. After I received a box of goodies for being a mom ambassador with Moms Meet, I was excited to put them all to good use.
I was glad to finally to try the Sweet Drops™ sweetener in my coffee since I like flavored coffee on occasion. I knew once I started to use these drops that I would be convinced and be happy that I was no longer consuming the calories of sugar-loaded syrups at coffee shops.
One of the great things I liked about this brand is that there was really no harsh aftertaste after any SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener was added to any drinks or sauces. I even like adding half a packet to plain Greek yogurt with fresh fruit. It was super tasty. I definitely knew as a fact that stevia could sometimes taste sweeter than sugar itself so I expected not to be using a full stevia packet. Here are a few more facts to know about the stevia packets:
- SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener is a Certified Organic, zero-calorie sweetener made from high-quality stevia leaves.
- With a delicious taste that is sweeter than sugar, SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is perfect for sweetening hot or cold beverages, cereals, baked goods, desserts, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more.
- SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is gluten free, and contains no artificial ingredients, calories, carbohydrates, or glycemic response, making it ideal for people managing their blood sugar or calorie intake.
- One packet of SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar.
- SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® comes in 35 ct. ($4.99) or 70 ct. packets
($8.99). Prices may vary based on the retailer.
I have made a marinara sauce with stevia which required very little to sweeten it. It was fascinating and amazing to think I was saving on calories by using a zero calorie product. I definitely need to venture and try the new cookbook that SweetLeaf® is offering that contains 119 sweet and savory recipes called Cooking with Cooking with SweetLeaf Stevia®.
How would you use stevia?
Connect with SweetLeaf online to see their latest products and get exclusive
access to discounts and special offers! Check them out on Facebook.