It was hard not choosing more that one recipe. I almost made some shrimp tacos or coconut shrimp but I had to postpone it for this week. 🙂 Thanks for the yummy brownie recipe Nichole, because my hubby liked them so much!
I am all about s’mores and if you search through my recipes you will find cupcake s’mores and raspberry and coconut s’mores and a few weeks ago I roasted marshmallows at a friend’s backyard with JUMBO marshmallows. YUM!. Are you ready to make the following recipe? It is super easy and quick to make.
Take your favorite brownie mix and add s’mores topping and voila! I personally like the Ghiradelli brownie mix because they are so moist. Try them and you will not be disappointed. Take them to your next party.
- 1 Ghiradelli brownie mix (for a 9×9 pan)
- (Oil, water and eggs as directed on the box)
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Ghiradelli dark chocolate chips