Zucchini Tomato Salad with Simple Vinaigrette
A simple fresh and summery salad that compliments risotto.
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp 100% Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp crush black pepper
In a class bowl, add chopped zucchini, tomatoes, onions, and parsley.
In a small dish, mix ingredients for vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour over veggies and toss well.